Computer Services for Business
Most organisations and businesses are increasingly dependent on computing and need it to be secure, confidential, reliable and available at all times.
The problem with this is, how does one know that the IT advice and support that one receives is the best? In the same way that your clients place their trust on you, because of your reputation, you need to trust your IT partner.
PC-TLC Computer Services has a wealth of experience of supporting IT systems, networks, pc’s, laptops, servers learned running business critical hardware and software for organisations such as Barclays Capital and Barclays Treasury, where only the best IT support is acceptable.
We offer full server, pc, laptop, network, repair, maintenance and support to business users.
Whether you have a company with an extensive network and many pc's to a small business with 3-4 pc's to a single user working from home, we can supply a second to none support for your servers, pc's and laptops tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Website design and implementation
- Networks, pc, laptop, and server security
- File and print sharing
- Email and messaging
- Wireless, powerline networks installation
- Virus, Spyware prevention and removal
- Data security, recovery, transfer, backup solutions
- Server, pc, laptop installation and configuration
- Server, pc, laptop repairs, health checks, upgrades for hardware and software
- Remote desktop working
- Apple iPhone and iPad access to company exchange, e-mail, contacts and calendar
- Blackberry, mobile phone access to e-mail
If you haven't got a reliable, experienced, knowledgeable IT partner to help you, your IT infrastructure could be a train wreck waiting to happen.
- No control over your data, your employees could be viewing documents they should not have access to (HR, pay, customer databases, business profit and loss, they could accidently or by design destroy, or copy business critical data.
- Network security, if you have a wireless network, are you sure that it is secure, if not you could be allowing anyone to access or destroy sensitive, critical information.
- No regular backups? what happens if your pc or server hard disk crashes? Are you sure your business can stand the loss of business critical data?
- What are your employee's doing on your pc's, are they downloading music, file sharing? this could allow viruses and spyware to enter your business network causing damaging downtime, loss of business, and loss of reputation.
- How valuable is your data? This is a question many people unfortunately don't consider until it's too late. A hard drive crash can be devastating, whether you lose accounting data, e-mails, or a term paper.
- Laptop hard drives are particularly susceptible to overheating or physical trauma which may render the data unrecoverable. With the increasing cheapness of external USB or FireWire hard drives and Dual Layer capable DVD burners, there's no reason to leave your data at risk.
- Don't wait until it's too late, get a reliable backup system in place now! Many business owners are risking the years of hard work they invested in their businesses by failing to properly backup their data. Are you one of them?
- If an event like a fire, power outage, theft, equipment failure, virus, or simple operator mistake caused you to lose all of your mission-critical data, how soon would your business be able to recover? Or would it recover at all. We're asking this question because studies show that over half of all companies who lose their data to some kind of accident, equipment failure, or disaster, go out of business within 6 months of doing so.
- From massive natural disaster to innocent mistake, the threats to your business data can come in many forms. If your business depends heavily on computer data, then you could be especially vulnerable. Even as the importance of protecting yourself and your business grows, so do the myriad backup solutions out there grow in complexity.
- We can help you create a reliable backup plan that's easy, automatic, and more importantly, effective when you most need it to be.
- As your business grows one cost effective way to secure your valuable data and allow only authorised users to access, is to install a Microsoft Small Business Server. This manages your network, files, e-mail, users, profiles, backups, remote access, and allows you to effectively control your business IT infrastructure for a very reasonable cost.
- Please follow the attached link to find out more on the Microsoft site
We would be happy to give you a quote tailored to your business needs.
Area of coverage - South East London and North Kent
Your local computer repair, installation and upgrade professionals
Please call today to book a service call
0 208 244 5166
Find us at:virus removal, pc repair, pc repairs, laptop repair, laptop repairs, computer repair, computer repairs, it support, network support, it service support, it support service, computer maintenance services, repair computer, repair pc, repairs pc, best buy, fix computer,web site design and hosting +eltham se9, Pc repairs + eltham se9, Computer repairs + eltham se9, Computer repairs se9, Laptop repairs eltham, Laptop repairs se9, Computer maintenance eltham, Computer maintenace se9,Windows server eltham, windows server se9, Networks fault finding eltham, network fault finding se9, Data recovery eltham, data recovery se9, Remote desktop support eltham, remote desktop support se9, Eltham, SE9Eltham SE9 + website design, Eltham SE9 + remote desktop support, Eltham SE9 + PC-TLC Computer Services, Eltham SE9 + data recovery, Eltham SE9 + Computer repairs, Eltham SE9 + laptop repairs, Eltham SE9 + windows server, Eltham SE9 + pc repairs, Eltham SE9 + networks, it support + Eltham SE9, virus removal + Eltham SE9, data backup + Eltham se9, data recovery + Eltham + se9, child safety online + Eltham + se9